Ribbons and awards are one of my favourite things. I hope you check out Cher's blog, especially her series on Voices of Fiction.
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the Ribbon on to five other bloggers.
5 Fabulous Moments
1. Holding my baby for the first time; notice I didn't say giving birth--ouch!!!
2. Entering the auditorium behind the piper for my college graduation ceremonies.
3. Walking down the aisle with my dad.
4. Seeing Buster rescuing Tigger from falling off the deck.
5. Gathering beneath the birch tree for our family photo in '91. We didn't know it would be our last.
5 Things I love
1. The shrieking sounds of DH skunking his sons at a game of crib.
2. The sounds of Loons.
3. The evening moon reflecting off the glassy surface of Cluculz lake.
4. The sound of my DH's laughter.
5. Autographing one of my books for a reader.
5 Things I hate
1. Cruelty to animals.
2. Jokes about women's anatomies.
3. The beauty of a beautiful sunny day disrupted by the sounds of profanity.
4. Empty Tim Horton's cups on the sides of the highway.
5. Loud music breaking the serenity of the lake.
With great pleasure I pass this ribbon to 5 lovely ladies:
1. Hilary Melton-Butcher at Positive Letters.
2. Susanne Drazic at Putting Words Down On Paper.
3. Laurel-Rain Snow at Rainy Days And Mondays.
4. Penny the Jack Russell dog and Modest Internet Star at klahanie
5. Carol Zampa at To Write is To Breathe, To Live, To Dance.
I find one of the nicest things about awards and ribbons is it gives me a chance to share with you some of my favourite blogs. All my blog buddies are pretty terrific. I hope you'll check these ones out.
Happy British Columbia Day, Everyone~!