Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Off on a Holiday

We're leaving this ...



























and this ...
























for this ....
























and this ...























because these two are finally getting hitched.

Smart son.





























I'm doing a book signing May 8th at Save-On Bookstore in Kelowna, which means we won't be home until May 10th. If you're in the Kelowna area, please stop by. I'd love to chitchat.

Meanwhile, everybody stay safe, take care, and have a wonderful 3 weeks. I'll talk to you when I get back.

Meanwhile, if you're having trouble getting your head around Billy Bob Thorton's bizarre behaviour on Canadian talkshow QTV, ease up on the poor guy. It's not as if we didn't already know he was a bit strange.
--best
joylene

9 comments :

  1. Travel safely, have great fun, sell many books. All best to the bride and groom and families and friends.

    Look forward to hearing about it.

    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, enjoy your holiday/wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast & be safe. Visit Gallows Point & Rackham Cay for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Keith,

    You bet I'll be posting pics when I get home. I'm starting to get excited. Hope everything goes well for you while I'm gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Marty and Dave. I'll have a blast and try to stay out of trouble. You guys take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a gorgeous place for a wedding. Congratulations to Cory and his fiance! Enjoy escaping your frozen homestead and have a wonderful family celebration. I'll look forward to those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been waiting you see these pictures! I want to see WEDDING pictures too. Tell Cory how proud we are of him. Also tell him thank you for all he does for his country---
    Blessings to you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katt. I'm posting pics on my facebook. Looking at them is still surreal. Jamaica is such a beautiful place. Now I know how you feel living in Florida. It is so nice to be warm every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.