Monday, December 28, 2009

John Irving on Writing

Most of you already know I'm a big John Irving fan. For your viewing pleasure, here's a talk he did on writing, courtesy of:

Mike's Writing Workshop & Newsletter: Novelist John Irving on Writing




Meanwhile, my MIL and I weren't in the mood to go visiting with the rest of the family today (it's mighty cold out) so we're keeping the home fires going. I'm working on my Omatiwak manuscript while Grandma's doing up the dishes.




Beginning January 5, 2010, Phyllis Zimbler Miller will host a Ask PZM column here on my blog and answer any questions you have on marketing, networking and blogging. Subsequent columns will appear every 5th day of the month throughout the year. If you have a question you need answered, contact me at cluculzwriter at yahoo dot ca. I will forward your question. You have the option of remaining anonymous or having your name made public. It's entirely up to you.

January 30th, an article I wrote specifically for J.Kaye Oldner will air on her blog. It's titled: A REVIEW - The Steppingstone to a Self-Published Author's Dream.

Happy New Year, everybody.
--
joylene

ps. Yesterday I forgot to mention Pretty Boy, the kitten my DH rescued last winter. Sorry Pretty Boy.


4 comments :

  1. Happy New Year, Joylene! I look forward to reading your posts in the new year. There is always something new to learn. Thanks for passing such valuable information onto others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by, Laura. I wanted to say what beautiful pics you put on your blog, but it wouldn't let me. Strange. I'll try again in a bit.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your posts Joy! You always have something VERY interesting. Happy New Year to you and DH---love you sweetie
    Katt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your New Year is wonderful, profitable, and highly productive, Katt. Thanks for your unwavering support. It means so much. Hugs and smooches, and lots of love right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.