Sunday, December 6, 2009

Guess What?



Monday, Dec 7th, tomorrow, I'm being interviewed at Karen and Robyn's blog. Please stop by if you have any questions about Dead Witness or would like to leave a comment.  Karen and Robyn - Writing for Children:

 Tuesday, I'm interviewing Horror, Fantasy and SF author Michele Lee. Michele is the author of ROT.

Thursday, my guest blogger is Phyllis Zimbler Miller. Phyllis is discussing Blogging.

Saturday, I'm starting a series of interviews with marketing, publishing and networking gurus. First up in the series is Jerry D. Simmons. Of course, we all know who Jerry is.

Have a great week, everyone.

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like you have a busy week ahead! I'm looking forward to all the info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol And I'm attempting to slow down. lol

    Next month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.