My dear generous friend, Marta Stephens, author of Silenced Cry and The Devil Can Wait awarded me the Prolific Blogger Award. Marta is one of those rare creatures who would drop everything to help other writers reach their potential first. Just ask anyone at Murder By 4. Marta is kind, gentle, and a terrific writer. And now I'm left stammering an unworthy THANK YOU!
But even I have to admit I've come a long way. With the help of bloggers like Marta. Thank you, kiddo. Thanks for all the encouragement and support one author could ever ask for. And thanks to all my readers for supporting me during my short blogger career. I love my Mr. Linky Award!
Here are the official award rules--do what you will with them (follow them to the letter, modify them, ignore them completely).
1. Pass this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers.
2. Link to the blog from which you received the award.
3. Link back to this Prolific Blogger post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Add your name to the Mr. Linky. (Will there ever be a "Ms. Linky"?!)
Here are my deserving recipients:
1. Carol J. Garvin, http://careann.wordpress.com/
2. Pat Bertram, http://ptbertram.wordpress.com/
3. Carole Anne Carr, http://childrensbooksatthecakeandcustard.blogspot.com/
4. Katie Hines, http://katiehines.blogspot.com/
5. Katherine Neff Perry, http://kattskomments.blogspot.com/
6. Vivian Zabel, http://vivianzabel.blogspot.com/
7. Dave Elbright, http://jaxpop.blogspot.com/
You guys continually inspire me. Thanks!