Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Write a Novel.

Check out Alexandra Sokoloff's blog, author of The Unseen, The Price, and The Harrowing, if you're interested in How to Write A Novel - From Start to Finish. She'll start right at the beginning with the perfect idea, then go from there, mapping out over several posts exactly what to do to finish. Ladies and gentlemen, this is an opportunity of a lifetime at your fingertips. If you've always dreamed of writing a novel, do yourself a favour and follow Alex' posts.

Reminder:

- Phyllis Zimbler Miller's ASK PZM column is aired February 5th. If you have a question for Phyllis, send it to me at cluculzwriter at yahoo dot ca and I'll make sure she gets it in time to post her answer on the 5th.

- My guest blogger, Katherine Swarts is back on the 20th with a post titled: Someday I'll Write That Bestseller.

While you're here, for your entertainment pleasure: the legendary Bob Dylan and Things Have Changed.
 

2 comments :

  1. "When the work is play, you’ve got the best of all possible worlds."

    Liked that quote from the post. Just had that conversation with youngest son Chris (29) visiting with us this week. I asked him what he REALLY enjoys. GEEZ thought his list would never end. It was pretty cool. Kid has the life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those in the Army. He's been all over the world, served overseas and thought carrying the Olympic Torch was the best day of his life. Other than his wedding day. I know what you mean, Dave. Kid has the life is right!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.