Monday, April 12, 2010

BLOG JOG DAY


What is Blog Jog Day? It’s a one-day event (May 9th) where Bloggers are joining together for a "pyramid effect" promotional rally. We all post on the same day with each post leading the visitor to the next Blog, and so on full circle.

http://blogjogday.blogspot.com/

That’s it! Visitors explore your Blog, and then click on to the next one bringing potentially thousands of unique visitors to your site.



For more information, check out http://blogjogday.blogspot.com/

3 comments :

  1. What fun! This is a bit like the Book Blog Hop that a bunch of us do on Fridays. Such a great way to "meet" other great bloggers and pop in to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a neat idea. I popped over to read some of the info on the Blog Jog site and can see that it could be a good way of generating more traffic to our blogs, albeit possibly temporary one-time visits. Hopefully visitors would see enough of interest on their visit to want to return.

    The only problem I would have is the $2.00 fee to register. I use a specific credit card for all online payments, but payment there is only via PayPal and I've received too many spam mailings from PayPal so that I won't use it. Ah, well... I'll still jog around some of the other blogs on May 9th. I can use the exercise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. April and Carol, thanks for stopping by. Hope you can join us on the 9th. If not, I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.