I'm very pleased to announce that A. F. Stewart has nominated me for Creative Writer Blogger Award. Thank you, Anita!
Now the fun begins. As a recipient of this award I must tell lies and one truth, and you have to guess which statement is the true one. Then, I get to hand the creative torch along to seven other bloggers, so they too might think up a few whoppers and pass the fun forward.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to them.
2. Add the award to your blog
3. Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and One Truth.
4. Nominate seven creative liars -- I mean writers and post links to them.
5. Let your nominees know that they have been nominated.
WHICH IS TRUE?
- My favourite female singer is Helen Reddy.
- My favourite male singer is Bruce Willis.
- I prefer the climate in Kandahar verses the climate in Skagway.
- I once danced with Tom Jones at the PNE in Vancouver.
- I attended Roy Orbison's appearance at the Cave twice in one night.
- My least favourite dessert is ice-cream.
- I like bathing my cat Buster.
Some of My Favourite Creative Writers: in no particular order:
- Carole Anne Carr: http://caroleannecarr.blogspot.com/
- Dave Ebright: http://jaxpop.blogspot.com/
- Kathryn Neff Perry: http://kattskomments.blogspot.com/
- Keith Pyeatt: http://keithpyeatt.blogspot.com/
- Carol J. Garvin: http://careann.wordpress.com/
- Karen Lange: http://karenelange.blogspot.com/
- Cherley Grogg: http://editred.com/Cherley