Saturday, June 19, 2010

DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE CHAIR JUST FOR WRITING?

Back by popular demand, (or was it a request for proof of fish?) here's a pic of the two 5 lb char "we" caught up at Tchentlo Lodge last weekend. (I didn't actual fish, but what's his is mine so...)


These are just two of the fishermen we had to contend with. Notice the shifty eyes?


This two and a half year old bear must have heard about our fishing trip because the next day I caught him sneaking past our balcony door.


On a different subject - Here's how my "old guy" gets wood for winter.


Some say it's cheating.

And lastly, the reason I'm having trouble with my WIP is because Fluffy won't let me have my favourite chair back.

8 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures! Have a great weekend,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joylene,
    Excellent photos and corresponding captions.
    Your final photograph is yet more proof that cats have this sinister plan to rule the world:-)
    Have a great weekend, Joylene.
    With respect, Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Glad to see glimpses of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Karen, thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend too.

    @Gary, Thanks! Yep, cats rule!

    @Keith, great to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need a laptop! Then you can work wherever there's an empty chair, regardless of the cat's preferences.

    That's one fat bear. His relative was crossing through our front yard this morning. Bob was out walking our dog and was just coming home when he saw it... fortunately they didn't have any fish with them so it didn't stop to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I once saw a sign posted on a vet's door. It said: "Thousands of years ago, people worshipped cats as gods. They have not forgotten this." Fluffy looks pretty sure he just regained his throne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Carol, you're absolutely correct! Now why didn't I think of that!

    @Vicki, I think you're right. Every time I go to push him down, he purrs louder and settles in.

    @Colette, hi! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.