Monday, June 14, 2010

Tchentlo Lodge, Nation Lakes

I did something unusual and went away for the weekend fishing. I know, I live on a lake, what am I doing going somewhere else to fish. Friends have a lodge on the Nation Lakes and he was celebrating a birthday and wanted to be surrounded by friends and family. I've featured photographs of Tchentlo Lodge on my Facebook. It's a beautiful place, ninety-minute drive from Fort St. James. Today I'm back to work completing my final deadline for my editor on revisions for Broken But Not Dead. On Wednesday I hope to have a review posted of Marta Stephens' novel Silenced Cry.

Meanwhile, here's some shots of Tchentlo Lodge.






7 comments :

  1. Great pictures! It looks like you had a beautiful weekend for your getaway. A change of locale can provide refreshment for the soul (and inspiration for the writer).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joylene,
    Superb photographs and definitely an inspiration. It is an exciting reminder to me that I shall now be over in October.
    Will be staying with friends in the town of Hope. I wonder how many tourists will ask me where 'Rambo' hangs out lol
    All the best with the revisions for 'Broken But Not Dead'.
    With respect and kindness, your way, Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not content with one very beautiful place, you now have two! Can't tell you how envious I am! Hope you had a great time. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carol. I had a very nice time even though it was bugs galore the first night and rain all day on Saturday. Great company made all the difference.

    Hi Gary. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. Glad you'll be back in Canada in October. Hope you have the best time ever.

    Carole, thanks! I am a very fortunate person, I know. But I still would love to visit the UK. What a thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a cool place - only thing missin' was a report on the fishin' - No gators though... what's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having trouble posting comments on Blogger - what a pain. (Dave)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dave, I posted pics of fish under June 19th post. Yummy looking, eh?

    Gary, Blogspot can sometimes be a pain in the butt. I think they try to improve upon it and end up screwing things up. But thanks for stopping by under Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.