Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Non Profit Rescue Centre

One of the many positive things about the internet is you get to meet people you might not otherwise ever hear of. Craig Grant is one of those people.



Craig built a farm, turned it into a cat sanctuary and named it Caboodle Ranch. You can find out more about Craig and his cats at http://www.caboodleranch.com/Index.html


It's no secret I'm a big cat fan, so when I read Craig's story, about a man who once disliked cats, I was deeply moved. Many people talk about making a difference, few do. Craig has an incredible story to tell and I hope you'll stop and visit.



He spays and neuters every cat he rescues.


Congratulations, Craig, for honouring one of God's gifts.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Caboodle-Ranch-Inc/55498031

11 comments :

  1. I love cats. What he's doing is great. I see there's a place where you can send a donation. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gerry. I agree. I think this is another worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joylene,
    I am not a big fan of cats. I've done some rather tongue-in-cheek postings about these little creatures and the misery they have caused me.
    However, I would never see any animal in distress. I applaud the efforts of Craig and I shall duly check out his site. The whole kitty and Caboodle:-)
    Have a great week. With respect, Gary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous, and I want to adopt that cat in the straw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gary. I thought of you when I read this piece. Especially after learning that Craig felt the same way in the beginning. Interestingly he changed his mind after getting to know his son's cat, Pepper. Wouldn't that make a great book?

    Carole -- hi! I chose that particular pic because s/he reminds me of my pet Tigger who went out one night and never came back. Still makes me teary thinking about her. But I'm a fool for animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

    (My blog is share-how-why.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, Jack. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, Craig seems like a good guy. Can't stay long - allergic to cats (really I am - even though we had one forever).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, it's neat what Craig's done. I think I might be allergic too, but not seriously enough to live without my furry kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's one heck of a lot of cats! WE only have one and I can barely handle him by times..

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean. We've rescued 5 cats in the past 10 years, and the first. Buster can be such a brat. When I'm not looking, he steals food from the others. Thanks for stopping by, Laura. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.