Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blog Jog Day revisted.


I met many wonderful bloggers during the May 2010 first Blog Jog Day. The next one is November 21st. If you stop by here on that date, you'll see the next link in the chain of links for the day. Mark it on your calendar and join me for jog through blogland. Guaranteed you'll meet some fascinating bloggers.


By the way... If you have a question for PZM, you still have time to submit. Marketing expert Phyllis Zimbler Miller's column airs on the 5th day of each month. Email me at cluculzwriter at yahoo dot ca with your question.

5 comments :

  1. Hi Joylene,
    Now, that seems like a great plan. I will definitely mark it on my calendar.
    And to think some fascinating bloggers can meet the shy and humble me:-)
    Rock on, Joylene. Have yourself a lovely weekend.
    Kind wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gary. I met lots of great people last spring and we're still talking. You rock on, too, young fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hi Gary. I met lots of great people last spring and we're still talking."

    Really? My goodness, Joylene, you really should get some sleep. lol

    Young fellow and a rebel:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I sleep. As a matter of fact, I'm sleeping right at this precise moment. LOL.

    --
    mean mama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent. I'll see you at next year's Siesta Championships in Madrid lol
    I'm outta here..........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.