Saturday, January 29, 2011

MuseItUp Publishing E-book Club

Introducing....


MuseItUp authors span worldwide and are eagerly waiting to meet you in their readers groups. Be the first to get a glimpse of their upcoming books, excerpts, author interviews, advance notice of any upcoming contests, time sensitive discount coupons to purchase their books…and have an all-around fun time!



On the first of each month they give away one FREE ebook to one lucky member.

Why not join us today!

Mainstream group:  http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/MusePub_Readers/

--best regards
joylene, who's thrilled to be part of this wonderful assembly.

10 comments :

  1. Will check it out. Thanks for the link!
    Have a good weekend,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. My favourite part is the chance to win an e-book. Have a great weekend. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be checking it out too. Thanks.

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy. I joined Muse Conference in 2008 when my first novel came out. I attended the conference that October and got so much out of it that I was able to market my book effectively. I think you'll be pleasantly pleased with the reader group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you sound very dedicated to this group. I have to check it out..

    thanks for stopping by myblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful blog, Sy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I really like Theytus' logo. What kewl idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joylene

    I popped over here from Laura Best's blog after reading the very positive comments about Dead Witness. It looks like a great book. Congratulations on the e-publishing deal. I'll keep checking in to find out when Dead Witness available.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicki. Yes, it's impressive. There's a lot of symbols like that in BC, but that one is simpler than most and yet elegant. Hey--really like the look of your blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Helen. I believe Dead Witness comes out near Christmas. I'm very excited. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.