Honestly, life just keeps getting better. I'm humbled by my latest award, "Stylish Blogger Award", bestowed upon me by my dear internet friend Klahanie and his trusty dog, Penny the Jack Russell and modest internet star. Thank you kindly, Gary and Penny. I am thrilled and honoured.
The terms of the award are to share with you FIVE of my favourite things. And they are, drum roll please...
1. Most undoubtedly my top favourite would be spending time with my family and friends. They are my source of joy and wonder.
2. Writing novels that my readers love to read. Yea, what a feeling! Thank you!
3. Blog hopping through our blogging community and chatting up a storm with the most interesting of peoples. The world really is a tiny place.
4. Reading the incredible books my dear internet friends pour their hearts into writing.
5. Playing pool table poker every Sunday afternoon with my husband and my neighbours on Cluculz Lake.
And now, I pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to the following five, highly regarded, bloggers. More drum roll, please ....
1. Laura Best, author: my little corner of the web. Laura is the author of a wonderful book titled Bitter, Sweet.
2. Paul S.: Pfeiffer Pfilms And Meg Movies. You've probably already guessed it. Paul adores Michelle and Meg. ... and for good reason.
3. Grandpa (Ai Wai): Life on the Farm. A delightful blog that caters to the soul and the heart.
4. C, Zampa: To Write is To Breathe, To Live, To Dance. And that's exactly what Carol inspires you to do.
5. Susanne Drazic: Putting Words Down On Paper. Susanne generously showcases other authors by helping bring their work to the forefront. Susanne is what the internet is all about.
I hope you're able to take a few moments out of your day to visit these incredible bloggers.
Have a peaceful weekend.