Amanda Borenstadt at A Fortnight of Mustard kindly bestowed upon me the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you, Amanda!
I'm to tell you 7 things about myself:
1. I love cats; there are 4 currently living with us. All strays.
2. I can't watch any movie or television show where animals are injured without crying.
3. I'm afraid of heights, yet went zip-lining in Jamaica!
4. I began my career as a storyteller at the age of two. Apparently, I danced from foot to foot on the hearth while reciting my fascinating tales to visitors.
5. Our 9th grand-baby is due in September.
6. When I was a little girl, I told everyone I was going to have 18 children and I'd support them by being an actor.
7. I don't know how to sew, knit, or crochet. And I can't make pastry.
Now I'm suppose to pass this award along to 7 bloggers. I hope you'll take time to visit them all. In no particular order, they are:
1. Kim Smith, Writing Space
2. Christine (my MuseItUp editor), ChrisChat
3. Barbara Ehrentreu, Barbara's Meanderings
4. April P., Cafe of Dreams
5. Heather P. Soundoff
6. Laurel, Rainy Days & Mondays
7. Kathryn N. Perry, Katt's Komments.
It may seem as if there are a lot of awards online, but I look at it as a great way to meet fabulous new people. These seven are just a fraction of the many, many wonderful bloggers out there.
Oops, just realized there are no men. Ps. I love men!