I'd like to thank Susanne for this sweet award. Her blog is Putting Words Down on Paper, http://susannedrazic.blogspot.com/.
Thank you, Susanne!
And I'd also like to thank Nancy S. Thompson http://nancysthompson.blogspot.com/. I'm very grateful to both of you for nominating me. I think awards are a wonderful expression of appreciation for what we bloggers try to do.
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 8 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
7 Random Facts:
1. I hate movies that depict animals injured or made to suffer in any way, even if it's pretend.
2. Saying I love you out loud chokes me up.
3. My college English professor told me I'd never make it as a writer.
4. Even if I was filthy rich I'd still live in Canada.
5. The morning before a reading or book signing, I generally throw up.
6. I started dieting when I was 13 and finally quit a year ago.
7. I bake cookies four times a month.
Passing The Award To:
I was supposed to choose 15, but I'm cheating a bit and cutting it back to 10. The lack of time is one factor, but mostly it's because I think too many winners makes it harder for you all to connect to them. The reason I've picked these 8 is because they're sweet, despite what they say. And that's not to say those I didn't choose aren't, just ... heck I should shut up while I'm ahead. Except to say take a moment and stop by for a visit. These are a terrific bunch of writers.
1. Footsteps of a Writer http://chergreen.blogspot.com/ (Cher)
2. Kat Komments http://kattskomments.blogspot.com/ (Katt)
3. Klahanie http://klahanie.blogspot.com/ (Gary)
4. Positive Letters http://positiveletters.blogspot.com/ (Hilary)
5. To Write is to Breath, to Live, to Dance, http://authorczampa.blogspot.com/ (Carol)
6. Trailowner, http://trailowner.blogspot.com/ (Chris)
7. A Fortnight of Mustard, http://afortnightofmustard.blogspot.com/ (Amanda)
8. Pfeiffer Philms & Meg Movies. http://pfeifferpfilmsandmegmovies.blogspot.com/ (Paul)
Thanks again, Nancy and Susanne. It's an honour to accept this award.