Friday, June 17, 2011

Red Hot Links

I've got some red hot links for you to check out today. Have you wondered what "upmarket" means? Read the definition.

For APTN's interview with author of Midnight Sweatlodge, Waubgeshig Isaac Rice, click here, then on the right-hand side, scroll down to Waub Book and listen to the video.

Martha Engber, author of The Wind Thief has generously dedicated a post to my upcoming suspense thriller, Broken But Not Dead. Martha includes a must-read PEP TALK that really resonated with me. You can read it here.

Don't forget to come back.




Are you preparing to market you novel? Check  out: http://museituppublishing.blogspot.com/2011/06/master-of-marketing-branding.html

and part two:


http://museituppublishing.blogspot.com/2011/06/master-of-marketing-branding-part-ii.html

You'll wonder where Kayelle Allen has been all your life.


Last but not least, Writer's Digest is running a free contest for book-length women's fiction that needs to be "upmarket". You can read more about the context here.

http://www.guidetoliteraryagents.com/blog

8 comments :

  1. Thanks for all the great links. I'm working my way through the list.

    I hope you don't mind, but I left you something on my blog, it's a nomination of sorts. I think your blog deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed!
    And congratulations on Broken But Not Dead!
    Here's a toast to you!
    Cheers!
    Wishes for many sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links, thanks so much! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, I'm truly honoured. Thank you. What a nice surprise after a long long day in the city. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Carol. Wish you could come to the party. Wish I didn't have to go. LOL. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome, Karen. Hope your weekend is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS on your new book! The upmarket definition link didn't work for me. : ( I'll look the defintion up after finishing with my blog reading. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Susanne. And thanks for letting me know about the link. I fixed it to go to another page that's got a good definition.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.