Monday, September 10, 2012

STRENGTH cover reveal!

I'm thrilled to share in the reveal of the cover for Carrie Butler's new novel STRENGTH, available from Sapphire Star Publishing March 7, 2013! 

Yay, Carrie!

Cover: 

WOW, WALLACE IS LIKE SO WOW!


  About the Book:


When college student Rena Collins finds herself nose-to-chest with the campus outcast, she’s stunned. Wallace Blake is everything she’s ever wanted in a man—except he can’t touch her. His uncontrollable strength, a so-called gift from his bloodline, makes every interaction dangerous. And with a secret, supernatural war brewing among his kind, there’s no time to work it out. To keep Wallace in her life, Rena will have to risk a whole lot more than her heart.

Trailer:


-->
Where to find Carrie:
WEBSITE  |  BLOG  |  SSP  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  GOODREADS  |  GOOGLE+ 

Where to find Strength:

-->

   Information:  

Title: Strength
Series: Mark of Nexus – Book 1
Publisher: Sapphire Star Publishing   
Category: New Adult (NA)

Genre: Paranormal Romance (PNR)

Release Date: March 07, 2013

Cover Designer: Carrie Butler
Model Photographer: Yuri Arcurs
 
Trailer Designer: Carrie Butler
Song: "Cascade" by Jonathan Rich
After Effects Intro: UniqueFX
Motion Backgrounds: Footage Firm




36 comments :

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations, Carrie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Carrie! I'm seeing your cover everywhere today. Good luck with the release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! This sounds like a terrific, intriguing tale that is right up my alley. I love supernatural and paranormal. Here's to huge successes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes my day! I really hope you get a chance to read it next year, Melissa. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny! :)
      (I said that in my best Forest Gump impression.)

      Delete
  5. Congrats! I feel so happy for you!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Joylene and hey Carrie,
    First of all, my sincere apologies for not having my amazing body on the cover of the book. You know me, I had to say no because I'm so shy.
    Anyway, the teaser from the book "Strength" makes one want to know more.
    All the best with this, Carrie.
    With kind wishes, Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean that isn't you on the cover?

      Ooooooh! I get it, you're in incognito. Oh, okay, mums the word.

      Delete
    2. Ah, yes. I was disappointed, but it's all for the best. If hundreds of women staked out your yard, I’d feel terrible. ;)

      Thank you, Gary!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful cover, and really intriguing excerpt! :D Congrats, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I am a new follower. Thanks for visiting my blog. It is always a pleasure to meet others who are spreading the word for Carrie. She is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very nice meeting you too, Melissa. You've got a beautiful blog. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. Oh, my.
    That cover is...awfully hot. And the story sounds very interesting!
    Congratulations, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Joylene! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love Carrie's cover for Strength. She did an excellent job with it. The trailer is is excellent too. Very professional. It's nice e-meeting you. I think I'll stick around and check out some of your other post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very nice meeting you too, Dana. Thanks for hanging out.

      Delete
  11. Hi Joylene. Thanks for visiting my blog and following. I tried to reply but blogger wouldn't let me comment on my own blog - grrr!

    I love this book cover, I've seen it all over blogland, and it's great every time ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.