Friday, February 22, 2013

Cover Reveal: CASSA STORM

Today I'm pleased to announce the cover reveal for our Ninja Captain's new novel, CASSA STORM, due for release September 17, 2013. 


Congratulations, Alex. The cover is stunning.



CassaStorm by Alex J. Cavanaugh
http://alexjcavanaugh.blogspot.com/

A storm gathers across the galaxy…

Byron thought he’d put the days of battle behind him. Commanding the Cassan base on Tgren, his only struggles are occasional rogue pirate raids and endless government bureaucracies. As a galaxy-wide war encroaches upon the desert planet, Byron’s ideal life is threatened and he’s caught between the Tgrens and the Cassans.

After enemy ships attack the desert planet, Byron discovers another battle within his own family. The declaration of war between all ten races triggers nightmares in his son, shaking Bassan to the core and threatening to destroy the boy’s mind.

Meanwhile the ancient alien ship is transmitting a code that might signal the end of all life in the galaxy. And the mysterious probe that almost destroyed Tgren twenty years ago could be on its way back. As his world begins to crumble, Byron suspects a connection. The storm is about to break, and Byron is caught in the middle…

Release date: September 17, 2013
Science Fiction - Space Opera/Adventure
Print ISBN 9781939844002
E-book ISBN 9781939844019
 

36 comments :

  1. Thank you, Joylene! I was so stoked when I saw the cover last Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally understandable, Alex. I'm thrilled for you!

      Delete
  2. Congrats to Alex and that's a sweet looking cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover, and that blurb promises plenty of excitement. Congratulations, Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex really gets around :)
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Our Captain is everywhere today. Thanks for stopping by, Carol.

      Delete
  5. A storm is raging through the blogosphere...
    Go Alex go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Joylene!

    I should get bonus points for this, eh. I'm typing with a sore back. Yeah, try typing with a sore back. I have to use a mirror just to see the keyboard. Sorry, that was silly. I'm also commenting at four in the morning. "Why such a late time, Gary?" Was listening to the Canucks beat Nashville. Yay Canucks!

    Oh yeah, neat cover for Alex's book. I'm stoked for him. Well done to him and well done to you for bringing this info to your wonderful site, Joylene.

    Ouch, me bloody back! Must go now. See ya later, eh.

    Gary....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Canucks! Not a bad game, eh? Yeah, I agree. Take care of your back, Gary. Get Penny to walk on it for you.

      Delete
  7. This is great cover art! Congrats! Alex! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... I left a comment but it's not showing, so this might end up as a duplicate. Just wanted to commend Alex on a great cover and add my congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No duplicate, Carol. Wouldn't matter either. Love hearing from you.

      Delete
  9. Great cover, Alex! CONGRATS!

    Hi, Joylene!
    * waving *
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, of course :)

    BTW: I like your book trailer for Broken.

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cover! Not my usual genre, but I might have to make an exception...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of the things that changed most for me after meeting so many great bloggers. I'm now reading other genre besides suspense. Who knew there were so many great S/F and Fantasy books.

      Delete
  12. I revealed the cover on my blog too:-) FYI, had lunch at my mom's and she showed me your book! I only got to read the first few pages before NASCAR started, but I was HOOKED!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jamie. Please give my best to your mum.

      Delete
  13. Eye-catching cover. Who is the cover artist? Sounds like a great sci fi read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet. I sent an email but my internet service has been in and out for days. I'll let you know if I ever find out.

      Delete
  14. Excited for Alex! Wishing him all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post of Alex's cover. I follow his blog all the time and it's great to see his book on so many other blogs now:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Mark, Yup, our Captain is everywhere! Kewl.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come in and sit for while. We will talk about writing. We will share our dreams. Then I will serve tea and cookies. Home made and Gluten Free.